Portable Bidet Bottle
- A simple portable bidet that can be used anywhere -
This unit is a simple, effective and easy to use portable bidet bottle made from high quality plastic that is comfortable to hold and squeeze. It requires no batteries and all that is needed is water (preferably warm) to be added to the container, the nozzle cap to be screwed on, the unit to be pointed to the desired area and then the bottle to be squeezed. The long nozzle and angled spray is perfect for a quick and easy clean. The two sets of nozzle holes enable good water pressure and a wider area of cleaning.
It comes with its own discreet carry pouch and can fit into your handbag, hand luggage or glove box etc.
- Easy to use
- Nozzle is long (~18cm) and the end is angled with a generous spray pattern for effective use
- Light weight durable bottle holds 500ml of water
- With slow-flow and anti-flow air hole in the bottle bottom
- Carrying case included
- Free postage to anywhere in Australia where Australia Post delivers
- Material: Plastic (PP & EVA)
- Capacity: 500ML
- Colour: Blue
- Fill with clean and warm water if possible and then screw on the nozzle. Please do not use hot water higher than 40 degrees celsius as this can be uncomfortable and can cause injury in sensitive areas.
- For use outside of the body - Please do not insert the nozzle into the body.
- When washing, use your forefinger to press the Valve bore and the nozzle aim at the part you want to wash. Open your forefinger and squeeze the bottle, then you can start to wash.
- 1 x Empty Portable Bottle
- 2 x Nozzles
- 1 x Nozzle Cover
- 1 x Carry Pouch
1 YEAR PRODUCT WARRANTY
- Australian Consumer Law Prescribed Statement -
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Warranty Terms -
Your Portable Bidet Bottle comes with a 1 year warranty from date of original purchase.
Our obligations under this warranty are limited to repair or replacement, at our option, of products or parts found to be defective, provided that such products were properly installed and used in accordance with instructions. Bidets2go reserves the right to make such inspections as may be necessary in order to determine the cause of the defect.
This warranty does not apply to the following items: Damage or loss sustained in a natural calamity such as fire, earthquake, flood, thunder electrical storm, etc. Damage or loss resulting from any unreasonable use, misuse, abuse, negligence, or improper maintenance of the product. Damage or loss resulting from removal, improper repair, or modification of the product.
This written warranty is the only warranty made by Bidets2go. Repair or replacement as provided under this warranty shall be the exclusive remedy available to the purchaser. We shall not be responsible for loss of the product or for other incidental, special or consequential damages or expenses incurred by the purchaser, or for labour or other costs due to installation or removal, or costs of repairs by others, or for any other expense not specifically stated above except to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Warranty Claim Procedure -
To make a claim under this warranty you must contact us to notify us of your claim and to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number. Upon approval you must then return the unit pre-paid to us along with your RMA number, letter outlining the problem and proof of purchase in the form of a copy of your Tax Invoice for the warranty claim to be valid.
Bidets2go will not charge for labour or parts in connection with warranty repairs or replacements.
To contact us please click on the returns link on our home page or call 1300 557 826.
Note: Portable Bidets that have been used are non-refundable due to governmental regulations pertaining to personal hygiene products. Bidets2go cannot accept product returns if signs of use are detected.